Vibrant kids holistic intervention program donation information
- 63% of donations go directly to running the vibrant kids program, 23% support assistance, 8% administrative cost and 6% fundraising.
- Identify special needs orphan's individual needs, educational, mental and physical capabilities.
- Opening and running of the vibrant kids day center in Barlad Romania for children currently living in the government run insitution
- Transportation to and from the center
- Vibrant kids bag contents
- Work with local and US nonprofits to integrate a volunteer program that will assist the children at the center with individual needs.
- Create strategic partnerships with Romanian and International charities to help deliver needed services for educational and social opportunities.
- Working in strategic partnerships to support special needs children in Barlad Romania to ensure that their basic needs are met. This may include working with the Barlad children's hospital to help with the purchase of medical equipment to assist the children, Barlad Rotary Club, Myosotis Center for children with special needs.